想念你的歌 - SAYA
想念常让我无法负荷
常常只有一个念头 i miss you
我的爱情从来没有死掉过
星光闪烁如何拥有
站在远方才看见星空的轮廓
虽然有时候会寂寞
墙上时钟停格
你说放开手才会快乐
用半生的脉搏写成想念你的歌
想念常让我无法负荷
常常只有一个念头 i miss you
我的爱情从来没有死掉过
星光闪烁如何拥有
站在远方才看见星空的轮廓
虽然有时候会寂寞
墙上时钟停格
你说放开手才会快乐
用半生的脉搏写成想念你的歌
Icecream - DNR
Talk to me
You speak with me
Don’t sink before you rise baby
Don’t fade away
You hesitate
You seem to wait
For all the time we had
Feels like a world away
Who’s to say, we’ll be ok
We will make it through the night
Don’t wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile
Cause we’re the same
And I know that we’ll never change
Look I bought your favourite ice cream
I don’t wanna see it melt away
If you walk out now
I don’t know if we’re gonna be the same
Baby just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me
The memories
The things we did
I locked inside my heart
Where I know I won’t forget
And now, who’s to say, we’ll be ok
We will make it through the night
Don’t wanna wake up in this state
I just want us both to smile
Cause we’re the same
And I know that we’ll never change
look I bought your favorite ice cream
I don’t want to see it melt away
If you walk out now
I don’t know if we could be the same
Baby just talk with me
Cause I want you to stay here with me
I want you to stay here with me
No comments:
Post a Comment