Friday, March 2, 2007

american cultural night at I-House!

yaolong managed to get us tickets from I-House for the AmeRican CulTural Night afTer the day at La jOLLa shores..

3buX for dinner and show! hahaha... CHEAP! finally felt a bit closer to I-hoUse (internaitonal house) who rejected me! *hmPhz*
wateva.. at least i saved money! coz its freaking ex staying there!



EXAMS??!! guess what we all were doing??
choosing our foood from the MENU! haha coz they had diff food.. from PERU, to CHILE to MEXICAN blah blah cant remember..

roses for us! haha no la. just table flowers :(
a night of food, SAMBA band and dancing, solo singing, Capoeira, boy band..


and we left early. haha. coz their singing cannot make it la. well well. fruitful saturday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Xinyi!!

Seems like things are getting better for you. I guess there are always ups and downs in SEP. There were times I missed home real badly too. But now I have more time to do things I really want to do. Just to relax, make french toast for lunch, build a snowman when i feel like it, and that sorts. Enjoy the freedom, gal! *wink!